All Sondheim, Volume 1

Category: Books,Arts & Photography,Music

All Sondheim, Volume 1 Details

Titles include: Send in the Clowns * Another Hundred People * Being Alive * You Must Meet My Wife * One More Kiss * Losing My Mind * Could I Leave You? * Pretty Lady * Anyone Can Whistle * The Ballad of Sweeney Todd * By the Sea * Comedy Tonight * I Remember and more.

Reviews

I agree with the reviewer that these are the original piano arrangements. But what that means is that for some selections, the arrangement does not include the melody so unless someone is singing you don't "get" the song you might think you would in the piano part.The following selections include melody: Anyone Can Whistle, Being Alive, Comedy Tonight, Every Day a Little Death, I Never Do Anything Twice, I Remember, Johanna, The Ladies Who Lunch, The Little Things You Do Together, Losing My Mind, Not While I'm Around, One More Kiss, A Parade in Town, Pretty Women, Send in the Clowns, Sorry Grateful, You Must Meet My Wife (but it's missing part of the song).These selections are purely accompaniment: Another Hundred People, The Ballad of Sweeney Todd, By the Sea, Could I Leave You? Green Finch and Linnet Bird, Pretty Lady, Remember?The rest are a hybrid, some melody, some accompaniment: Broadway Baby, I'm Still Here, The Miller's Son.They're all beautiful arrangements -- just as long as you know what you are and are not getting.

Feature Ad (728)

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel