Favorite Melodies The World Over - Level 1 [Songbook]

Category: Books,Arts & Photography,Music

Favorite Melodies The World Over - Level 1 [Songbook] Details

Reviews

After completing the Faber Adult Piano Adventures and Alfred Adult Piano Course, I decided to continue with the Bastien Piano for Adults.First and foremost, I love the Bastien approach to piano. I decided to order Bastien "Favorite Melodies the World Over" to compliment my lesson book.To be honest, I am disappointed in the music selected for this book. Majority of the selections are old-fashioned and outdated. If you are a senior in your 80's-90's then you would probably appreciate the playlist. It would be nice to see Bastien update the selection in their Older Beginner Piano Course. In the end, I returned the merchandise to Amazon for a refund.

Feature Ad (728)

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel